Quantum5's People-First Service BDC training course uses a three-step process to improve customer communication, build meaningful relationships, and manage customer expectations.
Our People-First BDC Training is different...
We use measurement data to show our impact on your bottom line.
Most training programs don't truly understand or focus on how the BDC can build relationships that drive revenue.
Quantum5's People-First BDC Training teaches:
- A better way to communicate with customers
- How to build genuine relationships
- Gently moving past scheduling stalls
- Taking the burden of follow-up off customers
- How to make customers feel valued and important
"Rather than use word tracks, Quantum5 teaches people how to think and use the psychology of selling. Their training helps our people identify how to work best with people."
- Brian Kramer, Germain Automotive Partnership
"They just talk to human beings like human beings."
Our dealership empowered staff to approach sales organically, discarding a rigid process in favor of having a conversation with the customer and addressing the question or shopping step on the consumer's mind at the time.
"We just roll with them," General Manager Brian Kramer said.
The first step is the Quantum5 Skills Snapshot (QSS)
...and it's 100% free!
Curious about our other courses?
Are you ready to drive more revenue by putting people-first?
Quantum5 provides a new framework for training in a sustainable way:
- Modern skills development for sales and service
- Teaches how to build long-term value, trust, and credibility in new ways
- Developed and customized for the learner, based on each individual's learning style
- Technology-based with gamification to keep learners engaged
- The only training with real accountability