Don Nelson, GM, discusses his dealership's partnership with Quantum5 and how its phone communication skills helps his team be more strategic.
ASOTU CON Panel | Developing People Through Consistent Training Sept. '23
Insights on strategies to create training initiatives that align with your dealership's goals and foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
ASOTU CON Panel | Sept. '23
Developing People Through Consistent Training
Building Training Programs that Drive Career and Store Growth
About this session
In an industry where innovation and growth are key, the development of skilled personnel through consistent training cannot be overstressed. This session aims to equip leaders with the knowledge and tools to build training programs that not only facilitate individual career growth but also contribute positively to overall store expansion. Gain insights from industry experts as they share effective strategies to create training initiatives that align with your dealership's goals and foster a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Strategies for crafting training programs that align with career and store growth objectives.
- Tips for fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement within your dealership.
- Insights into how consistent training can be leveraged as a tool for individual and business growth.
- Fleming Ford; Director of Business Talent Solutions, NCM Associates
- Grace Looney; Director of Employee Development, Bozard Lincoln Ford
- David Farabaugh; Director of Enterprise Accounts, Quantum5
- Daniel Govaer; GM, Mercedes-Benz of Easton
Watch the full conversation here